Rent* my brain by the hour!
I'm a consultant with more than 3 decades' experience and a keen interest in:
- Information risk and security management (virtual CISO) (see IsecT.com)
- ISO27k strategies, implementation, audits and more (see ISO27001security.com)
- Governance, strategies, policies and procedures
- Security awareness and training - content and delivery e.g. presentations to boards & C-suites
- IT auditing including gap analysis, project audits, risk-based information security audits
- Security metrics, measurement strategies and systems
If you are not based in New Zealand, that's fine: where feasible, I enjoy working remotely via email, phone and video.
* It's 'rent' rather than 'hire' in the sense that clients move in and take over the place for a while.
Information security consultancy
"Many thanks for all your hard work. Your work is already being recognized in my assessments (thank you !)" [you're welcome Dale!]
"Our Managing DIrector was very happy with your report, and the fact that you came in under quotation is rare and appreciated. We are now ISO27001 certified, a major watershed achievement" [my pleasure, Bruce!]