Need a helping hand to get your information security programme on-track? I can help you plan your destination and lay the track.
I'm a consultant with more than 3 decades' experience and a keen interest in:
- Information risk and security management (virtual CISO) (see IsecT.com)
- ISO27k strategies, implementation, audits and more (see ISO27001security.com)
- Governance, strategies, policies and procedures - all the content on this site, and more besides
- Security awareness and training - content and delivery e.g. presentations to boards & C-suites
- ISMS management reviews and gap analysis
- IT auditing including ISMS internal audits, project audits, risk-based information security audits, supplier audits, installation audits ...
- Security metrics, measurement strategies and systems
If you are not based in New Zealand, that's fine: I enjoy working remotely via email, phone and video. Even audits and supplier security assessments can be performed remotely.
The price is my hourly rate in US dollars.
Information risk and security consulting
"Many thanks for all your hard work. Your work is already being recognized in my assessments (thank you !)" [you're welcome Dale!]
"Our Managing DIrector was very happy with your report, and the fact that you came in under quotation is rare and appreciated. We are now ISO27001 certified, a major watershed achievement" [my pleasure, Bruce!]
"Many thanks for completing this ISMS management review. I appreciated the forward looking view of the report, and being able to plan/implement some of those points now will further assist in organisational engagement." [You're welcome, Michael]