Although the SecAware templates are supplied as MS Word files that you are welcome to edit and adapt yourself, you may prefer me to do it for you.
I can for instance:
- Simplify the essentials for small businesses;
- Simplify the language or generate plain English guidance to supplement the formal standards;
- Customise or adapt the content of the existing policies to reflect your information risks and controls, your departments, roles, phrasing or whatever;
- Likewise with the procedures: I can document your existing processes in the SecAware style or in your corporate style, optionally suggesting and discussing good practice improvements.
- Elaborate on certain aspects, or conversely shrink down or omit aspects that are not relevant for your organisation;
- Swap your logo in place of ours and change the layout and formatting (page size, margins, fonts, colours);
- Prepare policies, procedures, guidelines, awareness and training materials etc. from scratch;
- Prepare diagrams and illustrations, such as process flow charts and mind-maps;
- Critique and provide constructive feedback (improvement suggestions) on your own information security policies and the like e.g. looking for coverage gaps, conflicts, outdated and badly worded content;
- Collaborate with, support and encourage you to develop your skills to write policies, reports, presentations, procedures, briefings and other technical materials (training or mentoring).
Contact me for pricing: it depends on the nature and length of the assignment and your budget.
Please Google me or look me up on Linkedin and get in touch for further details. What are you planning to achieve? How can I best help? Would you like me to estimate the cost? Let's talk! Please get in touch.
" Looks clear and easy to understand Gary. " [thanks Cushla]
" Clear and logical to me" [thanks Michala]
"Very good summary" [thanks Yannick]
... just a tiny selection of feedback comments received recently. There is plenty more evidence of my technical writing skills online.