3½-page security policy concerning the implementation of IT systems.
This policy concerns the critical phase in the IT systems lifecycle when they are installed, configured, verified and released for production use - a crucially important control point to ensure security of the systems themselves plus the production environment, networks, systems etc. into which they are being installed.
Delivered as an editable MS Word document, easily customized for your organization's specific needs.
IT systems implementation security policy
Security policy template for IT systems implementation
See also the security policies on:
- Information governance
- Information ownership
- Information risk management
- Information classification
- Security architecture and design
- IT systems development and acquisition
- Change and configuration management
- Patching and updating software
- Backups and archives