~3-page information security policy template on fraud.
This policy specifies information security controls to reduce the risks of frauds involving information, IT systems and business activities.
Fraud is a complex, difficult issue: this policy simply lays out the general principles.
Supplied as an MS Word document, readily customised for your organisation's specific situation.
Information security policy template on fraud
See also the policies on:
- Information governance
- Information ownership
- Information risk management
- Division of responsibilities
- Access control
- Audit and security logs
- IT systems development and acquisition
- Database security
- IT systems implementation
- Change and configuration management
- Incident reporting
- Incident management
- IT auditing
- Digital forensics